The Philippine International Mathematical Olympiad (PhIMO) is the newest and most sophisticated international mathematics competition among Kindergarten to Grade 12 students.
The PhIMO is designed to honor the best learners in the world in mathematical problem-solving through friendly competition and foster cultural exchange among countries that participate therein.
Now in its 1st year, the PhIMO is being spearheaded by the Math Olympiads Training League Philippines, Inc. (MOTLI). (sc : www.phimo-ph.com)
Berikut ini Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PHIMO MOCK EXAM 2020, PRIMARY 1
1. There are red and blue jellybeans in a jar. There are 6 more blue jellybeans than red jellybeans in the same jar. If there are 25 red jellybeans, how many jellybeans are there in all?
2. What symbol must be put inside the box to make the comparison correct?
3. Baron goes to the local pet store to choose a new pet. They have the following pets to choose from: 7 dogs, 13 cats, 31 hamsters, and 18 fishes. How many ways are there of choosing a hamster or a dog?
4. At most, how many line of symmetry can you draw through a regular 6-pointed star?
5. Janna plans to decorate her room with balloons according to a pattern of 4 red balloons, 2 green balloons and 1 blue balloon. What colour is the 20th balloon?