The Philippine International Mathematical Olympiad (PhIMO) is the newest and most sophisticated international mathematics competition among Kindergarten to Grade 12 students.
The PhIMO is designed to honor the best learners in the world in mathematical problem-solving through friendly competition and foster cultural exchange among countries that participate therein.
Now in its 1st year, the PhIMO is being spearheaded by the Math Olympiads Training League Philippines, Inc. (MOTLI). (sc : www.phimo-ph.com)
Berikut ini Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PHIMO MOCK EXAM 2020, PRIMARY 5
1. Jackson needs to set up 90 chairs in rows such that each row must have an equal number of chairs and there must be more than 4 rows. How many ways can Jackson arrange the chair?
2. If ℃ = 5/9 (℉ − 32)which among the following is the hottest?
(c) 20℃+ 70℉
(d) 77℉+ 13℃
3. Two equilateral triangles have sides 4 units and 6 units, respectively. Determine the ratio of the area of the smaller triangle to the area of the bigger triangle.
4. Given that a and b are both integers, find the value of a that gives the maximum value of b satis-fying the equation
5. Let a, b and c be positive integers such that a + b = 7 and b + c = 15. Find the sum of the great-est and smallest possible values of a + c.