“Future Intelligence Students Olympiad”
During this global pandemic periods we witness, students’ shift to the online learning system. A Mathematics, English and Science competition for students of grades 1 – 12, with six levels. In addition, Art competition for students of grades 1 – 12, with two levels. The key competence tested by FISO online is logical combination, not just pure knowledge of formulas.
Aiming to encourage students to study and critical thinking. FISO Olympiad team decided to conduct an online Olympiad of FISO Mathematics, English, Science, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Art Olympiad to boost the motivation of both teachers and students who have been bored, lost goal-oriented character and stimulus for study under this difficult global pandemic times, when most of the Olympiads and competitions are forced to be cancelled or postponed until unknown time. FISO Olympiad team also hopes this competition will help all types of schools to keep their students engaged and to observe their Mathematics, English, Science and Art education in an international arena. (sc : www.fisoolympiad.com)
Berikut ini Soal dan Solusi contoh soal lomba FISO level Grade 3 and 4
1. Add the numbers.
3. Jack has four cats, two parrots and three snakes. How many legs do they have altogether?
4. Jack buys items that cost $4, $5 and $12. What is his change from $30?
5. A man is 21 years older than his son. 5 years ago he as 4 times as old as his son. How old is his son now?
6. Find the next?
7. Today is Friday what day will be after 12 days?
8. First add 12 and 6, and then subtract the result from 20. What number left?
- Problems And Solutions Future Intelligence Student Olympiad (11-12 Grades)
- Problems And Solutions Future Intelligence Student Olympiad (9-10 Grades)
- Problems And Solutions Future Intelligence Student Olympiad (7-8 Grades)
- Problems And Solutions Future Intelligence Student Olympiad (5-6 Grades)
- Problems And Solutions Future Intelligence Student Olympiad (1-2 grades)
- Problems and Solutions Future Intelligence Student Olympiad (Kindergarten)