The Philippine International Mathematical Olympiad (PhIMO) is the newest and most sophisticated international mathematics competition among Kindergarten to Grade 12 students.
The PhIMO is designed to honor the best learners in the world in mathematical problem-solving through friendly competition and foster cultural exchange among countries that participate therein.
Now in its 1st year, the PhIMO is being spearheaded by the Math Olympiads Training League Philippines, Inc. (MOTLI). (sc : www.phimo-ph.com)
Berikut ini Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PHIMO MOCK EXAM 2020, PRIMARY 4
1. The graph below shows the results on a 3-station amazing race. The bar shows how long (in minutes) each contestant finished the task in every station. According to the results, who was the 2nd most earliest to finished the race?
(d) None of the above
2. In 48 hours, how many full rotations does the minute hand move on the clock face?
3. Anna made a pie chart showing her average monthly expenses based on her monthly income of $1000.
How much does she spend for food and transportation?
4. The populations of town X and town Y are in a ratio of 5:8. If the population of town X is increased by 80 percent, by what percent must the population of town Y be increased for the population of the two town be equal?
5. Find the value of \(x^3 + x^2 + x^1\) if \(x = 2\) .