The Philippine International Mathematical Olympiad (PhIMO) is the newest and most sophisticated international mathematics competition among Kindergarten to Grade 12 students.
The PhIMO is designed to honor the best learners in the world in mathematical problem-solving through friendly competition and foster cultural exchange among countries that participate therein.
Now in its 1st year, the PhIMO is being spearheaded by the Math Olympiads Training League Philippines, Inc. (MOTLI). (sc : www.phimo-ph.com)
Berikut ini Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PHIMO MOCK EXAM 2020, PRIMARY 6
1. Which of the following numbers is odd for any integer \(x\) ?
(a) \(2021+x^3 + 2x\)
(b) \(2021 + 7x^2\)
(c) \(2021 + 6x^2\)
(d) \(2021 + 2021x\)
2. What is the distance covered by a jogger who run around 6 times in a circular park with an area of \(121π\) meters?
(a) \(22π\) meters
(b) \(122π\) meters
(c) \(132π\) meters
(d) \(121π\) meters
3. Let a, b and c be nonnegative integers such that a + b = 20 and b + c = 36. Find the sum of the minimum and maximum value of a + c.
4. If three dogs eat 4 kilograms of dog food in 5 days, how long will it take for 12 dogs to consume 48 kilos of dog food?
(a) 12 days
(b) 15 days
(c) 18 days
(d) 20 days
5. Jackson needs to set up 180 chairs in rows such that each row must have an equal number of chairs and there must be more than 5 rows. How many ways can Jackson arrange the chair?