The Philippine International Mathematical Olympiad (PhIMO) is the newest and most sophisticated international mathematics competition among Kindergarten to Grade 12 students.
The PhIMO is designed to honor the best learners in the world in mathematical problem-solving through friendly competition and foster cultural exchange among countries that participate therein.
Now in its 1st year, the PhIMO is being spearheaded by the Math Olympiads Training League Philippines, Inc. (MOTLI). (sc : www.phimo-ph.com)
Berikut ini Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PHIMO MOCK EXAM 2020, KINDERGARTEN
2. Maria sells flower bouquets every Mother’s day. One bouquet is made up of 1 sunflower, 3 roses, 3 carnations and 2 daises. How many flowers are needed for Maria to sell 2 bouquets during the day?
3. A green ball weighs 6 kilograms while a brown ball weighs 4 kilograms. How many brown balls are needed to put on the ⎕ to balance the scale?
4. At least how many small squares should be removed from the figure below to make it an “L” shape?
5. How many clubs are in cell A?
6. What number should replace G in the figure below?
7. Mulan wrote an 8-page short story for her younger siblings. She started writing on August 28, 2020 and wrote a page each day. When did she wrote the last page of the story?
(a) September 4, 2020
(b) September 5, 2020
(c) September 3, 2020
(d) September 2, 2020
8. Mushu was waiting for the bus to arrive. The bus should have arrived at 8 o’clock. The bus was late and Mushu waited for an hour. What time did the bus arrived?
(a) 6 o’clock
(b) 7 o’clock
(c) 8 o’clock
(d) 9 o’clock
9. The graph below shows the number of oranges, apples, mangoes and kiwis in a fruit stand. How many more apples are there than the kiwis?
10. How many digits are needed to write down all numbers from 1 to 25?
11. What number should replace A to make the number bonds correct?
12. What number should be put in the ?
13. John and Alex are playing by trading cards. Star card can be traded with pokemon cards.
John traded his 3 star cards with 5 pokemon cards. How many PIKACHU cards are among those 5 pokemon cards?
14. Seven more than six is B. What is the value of B?
15. Mother gave 12 candies to Anna. She is allowed to eat only 1 candy every day. How many candies are left after the 5th day?
16. Father wants to split 4 candies for his 2 children, Rick and Morty. How many ways are there to split the candies given that each of them will have at least 1 candy?
17. How long is the solid thick line if one side of the small square is 1 cm?
18. Blue and red identical small boxes are formed into a solid pyramid as the figure below. The colors must be alternating. Determine the number of blue boxes.
19. At least how many small cubes are added to make the figure below a bigger cube?
20. Find the missing number in the figure below.
21. The number of suns in the boxes forms a pattern. What is the sum of the number of suns in the next two empty boxes?